Wednesday, May 10, 2017

What happened this week? 5/8/2017

This week happens to be National Nurses Week. The Valley Hospital definitely values their employees and works very hard to keep a happy and healthy workplace. Everyday this week, they have provided different events, speakers, food, and small gifts for all of the nurses in the hospital. During my time at Valley Hospital, I have definitely seen and felt the closeness and community of all of the staff. All employees are welcoming and kind, and they are especially willing to lend a helping hand. As an intern, I have been extremely fortunate to have worked with nurses who are dedicated to helping me gain as much experience as possible. It is truly amazing to watch them act quickly and efficiently. Many of these nurses truly inspire me and have impacted the way I look at nurses, which I admire and aspire to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment