Tuesday, March 28, 2017

What happened this week? 3/27/2017

This week in Cardiac Pulmonary Rehab, a few patients will be "graduating" from the Pulmonary rehabilitation program. These three patients had entered the same week in which I had. As happy as I am to see them get better, it is bittersweet to see them go. I have worked with these patients twice a week since November. During their time in the program, I have learned so much about their health history and about them individually. I have met their families, been with them during their toughest and hardest weeks, and have settled many arguments as to which radio station to pick while they were exercising. One of the reasons why I had decided to study Nursing was because of my love for meeting new people everyday. It is even more gratifying to see the patients form friendships within each other and encourage each other. As I finish this program, I hope to help even more patients, whether it is physically or emotionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment